Employees of Tufts University can use Employee Self Service (eServe) to access payroll, benefits and personal information online. Tip sheets are available for self-instruction.
You can use Employee Self Service to:
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the pay date.
- Change your address, federal or state tax withholdings.
- Change your direct deposit information
- Enroll or make changes to 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Plan Contributions
- View your Time Off Tracking information
- Create, edit and review performance plans
- Update your emergency contact information
- View your benefits information.
- Change personal data such as personal email address
New hires will have access to eServe within one to two business days after their hire is processed.
Former employees should have access to eServe up through April of the year following their separation (for tax purposes-to obtain W2).
For problems accessing Employee Self Service, please contact the Tufts Technology Services during regular business hours:
Mon - Fri: 9:00AM - 5:00 PM
For problems with your data in Employee Self Service, please contact Tufts Support Services:
62R Talbot Ave
Medford, MA 02155