TSS - Payments made to Tufts University

Payments made to Tufts University

Rate this Article (Average Rating: 0) Show Properties
First Published  :Sun Mar 22 20:54:32 GMT 2015
Last Modified  :Fri Sep 08 18:58:54 GMT 2017
Last Published  :Fri Sep 08 18:58:54 GMT 2017
Summary :  Instructions about making payments to Tufts and how to identify to whom the payment belongs.


Primary Information

    If someone is making a payment to Tufts, checks should be made payable to Trustees of Tufts College.  Please advise the individual making the inquiry to send the payment to whomever sent the invoice - the address should be noted.  This is important because Tufts University does not have an Accounts Receivable department.  Inquiries about an invoice received from Tufts should be directed to the name noted on the invoice.  The department should send the check with a deposit slip to the Bursar's Office (one on all three campuses and includes SMFA).

    If an external entity inquires about making a wire payment to Tufts, please have them contact the Treasury Office - 617-627-3266.  You can call the same office if your interest is to pay the university via credit cards.  Some departments are bank qualified to accept them, some not.  If paying a receivable a credit card is not an acceptable form of payment.


Related Information



    payments to Tufts, Tufts as payee, invoices from Tufts, wire payments to Tufts, paying Tufts