eServe Employee Self Service Portal- as of June 3, 2019
Rate this Article
First Published :Tue May 21 17:09:24 GMT 2019
Last Modified :Fri May 31 15:23:37 GMT 2019
Last Published :Fri May 31 15:23:37 GMT 2019
You can use eServe Employee Self- Service Portal to:
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the pay date.
- Change your address, federal or state tax withholdings.
- Change your direct deposit information
- Enroll or make changes to 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Plan Contributions
- View your Time Off Tracking information
- Create, edit and review performance plans
- Update your emergency contact information
- View your benefits information.
- Change personal data such as personal email address
- Use the Paycheck Modeler This is also where Open Enrollment takes place. There is also a “Need Help” tile if you want extra guidance.
Note: new hires will have access to EServe Employee Self-Service Portal within one to two business days after their job has been entered and they have completed the initial step of “pre-provisioning” initiated through the “Establish your Online Identity” email. Former employees should have access up through April of the year following their separation (for tax purposes – to obtain W2).
Tip Sheets are available for the different processes on Employee Self Service. Note that as of June 3, 2019, the appearance of eServe is changing, so screens may appear different from what is shown on the screenshots but functionality remains the same.
Click here to watch a video highlighting the changes to eServe as of June 3, 2019