You can use eServe Employee Self- Service Portal to:
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the pay date.
- Change your address, federal or state tax withholdings.
- Change your direct deposit information
- Enroll or make changes to 403(b) Voluntary Retirement Plan Contributions
- View your Time Off Tracking information
- Create, edit and review performance plans
- Update your emergency contact information
- View your benefits information.
- Change personal data such as personal email address
- Use the Paycheck Modeler This is also where Open Enrollment takes place. There is also a “Need Help” tile if you want extra guidance.
Note: new hires will have access to EServe Employee Self-Service Portal within one to two business days after their job has been entered and they have completed the initial step of “pre-provisioning” initiated through the “Establish your Online Identity” email. Former employees should have access up through April of the year following their separation (for tax purposes – to obtain W2).
If you cannot log into eServe, first make sure you are on a PC and not on a Mac. You may just need to try a different browser, clear your cookies/cache, try updating your passwords, or you happen to be overseas, you may need to adjust your Language Settings (This may be solved through adjusting a browser setting, depending if they are using Internet Explorer or Chrome.) Please also try logging into just eServe and no other applications. Tip Sheets are available for the different processes on Employee Self Service. Note that as of June 3, 2019, the appearance of eServe is changing, so screens may appear different from what is shown on the screenshots but functionality remains the same.
Click here to watch a video highlighting the changes to eServe as of June 3, 2019