You can use eServe Employee Self- Service Portal to:
- Retrieve and print your payroll information, which is generally available online two days before the pay date.
- Change your address, federal or state tax withholdings.
- Change your direct deposit information
- View your Time Off Tracking information
- Create, edit and review performance plans
- Update your emergency contact information
- View your benefits information.
- Change personal data such as personal email address
- Use the Paycheck Modeler
- Open Enrollment takes place here every Fall
Note: new hires will have access to EServe Employee Self-Service Portal within one to two business days after their job has been entered and they have completed the initial step of “pre-provisioning” initiated through the “Establish your Online Identity” email. Former employees should have access up through April of the year following their separation (for tax purposes – to obtain W2). If you cannot log into eServe, first make sure you are on a PC and not on a Mac. You may just need to try a different browser, clear your cookies/cache, try updating your passwords, or you happen to be overseas, you may need to adjust your Language Settings (This may be solved through adjusting a browser setting, depending if they are using Internet Explorer or Chrome.) Please also try logging into just eServe and no other applications.