Arranging Travel Through Egencia
Rate this Article
First Published :Wed Sep 24 15:06:55 GMT 2014
Last Modified :Fri Dec 11 16:15:40 GMT 2020
Last Published :Fri Dec 11 16:15:40 GMT 2020
Will provide instructions on how to book travel with Egencia, a university preferred travel provider.
How do I get access to or added as a travel arranger in Egencia?
Use of the university-designated travel agent(s) is preferred and encouraged (See Tufts Travel Agencies, Hotel & Rental Car Contracts). When these agencies are used, airfares are charged directly to the university
Egencia has a website where you can arrange your own travel or arrange travel on behalf of someone else.
- Becoming a User
- e-mail TSS with your first and last name as well as Tufts User name.
- Arranging Travel for another employee
- e-mail TSS with your name as well as the name of the employee
You will receive an e-mail when access has been granted.
- Booking Guest Travel (non-employees, students and guests)
- If you are booking travel for a guest a guest account can be created and linked to your profile. E-mail TSS your name as well as the group name.
NOTE: When using Egencia, sign in using SSO.