Performance Development Program-Technical Issues with Online Form
Rate this Article
First Published :Thu Nov 20 21:53:47 GMT 2014
Last Modified :Thu Apr 07 13:04:08 GMT 2022
Last Published :Thu Apr 07 13:04:08 GMT 2022
Reference for employees who are having technical issues while completing or reviewing their online performance review.
Audience: Staff and Manager
If you are experiencing technical issues with the Online Performance Review tool in Employee Self Service, please contact the following:
- Login and password resets: TTS Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browser
- Turn off pop-up blocker if you are trying to print a performance review but the PDF does not appear to open in a new window
- Use the keyboard command "CtrlV" to paste content into text fields.
- Key Performance Areas (goals) may not be deleted in the online system. If you need to remove one delete the text from the text box and type N/A in its place.
performance review, performance development program, PDP, key performance areas, goals, online form, technical, problems, not working, can’t print