The Finance Portal is a one-stop site to log into various procurement and travel systems at Tufts. This includes:
- Data Warehouse (for financial reports)
- Tufts Marketplace
- PeopleSoft for
- Capital Expenditure Authorization (CEA)
- P-Card Approval & Allocation/Reconciliation
- Electronic Requisitioning (eReq)
- PO Inquiry
- Journal Upload access if you are not already set up in another area of PeopleSoft Finance
The portal will also provide Data Warehouse tip sheets, information about month end processing, journal entry identifiers
and more.Applications exist to the various systems noted on the Finance Portal are found on our Forms page.
Within the Tufts Data Warehouse one can find PeopleSoft Financial reports as well as the Chart of Accounts. Reports are updated nightly. Access to the Data Warehouse for deptid reports is managed by the Budget Center. Grant report access is managed by Sponsored Programs Accounting.